Who we work for
We work for designers: If you run a small digital agency or you’re a freelance web designer, and you have designs ready to code, we’ll build a WordPress theme you’ll be proud to sell to your customer.
We work for website owners: There are thousands of good (and not so good) premium themes available for WordPress, which means you can literally build a new website in a day if you’re on a tight budget. We help theme owners customise existing themes, creating the design & functionality features that can make your theme unique.
Our Methods & Philosophy
- Build for all devices. If your theme is responsive we will work on all major devices to make sure it looks as good on desktop as it does on your mobile.
- Deliver on-time. We do our best to stick to deadlines and promised delivery dates because you’re expecting us to. We’ll also keep you updated on your project’s status as we’re working.
- Build quality is key. Someday, someone other than our team is going to want to edit your theme. To make this easier for them we work to WordPress coding standards, we comment everything and we write code that’s easy to understand & tweak.
- We support our customers. After we ship a theme we’ll always be available to answer questions or provide ongoing support. Just ask and we’ll do our best to help.
- We believe in fair pricing. We aren’t as cheap as an Elance freelancer, but we’re more reliable than most and we do good work. We believe our rates are in line with the level of service we provide.
If you have a WordPress theme development or customisation project you think we can help with, please email us the details and we’ll get right back to you.
Who we are
Growpress is Dave Wilkinson. Dave has been building websites since 2004 and working as a full-time WordPress theme developer since 2008.
Like all good self-employed people, Dave writes his bio in the third-person. He’s also a qualified marketing professional, a strong advocate of easy-to-use CMS platforms, and a Lego enthusiast.
If you’re on Twitter, feel free to follow @davewilkinson for frequent rants about making tea and websites.