Welcome to Growpress. My name is Dave Wilkinson and this is where I sell WordPress services, talk about how I help small businesses and pretend I rule the Internet.
About 14 years ago the marketing department I managed was getting more than a little frustrated with Joomla, our CMS of choice at the time. Enter WordPress, a Content Management System I grew to love (and occasionally hate). I no longer run that marketing department, but I’ve been helping marketers around the world build, fix and improve WordPress sites since 2008.
If you’re a business owner/manager using WordPress to generate leads or sell online, you can hire me for front-end development or WordPress consulting.
I’m probably forgetting a few, but here are my services at a glance:
- Migrating to WordPress from other Content Management Systems.
- Moving WordPress to a new host.
- Cleaning up a hack and protecting against future hack attempts.
- Coding a theme from scratch.
- Customising an existing theme’s design & code.
- Installing and configuring Gravity Forms, Woocommerce and other premium plugins.
- Auditing WordPress to find ways you can improve your site.
- Fixing general broken website stuff.
If you’re not sure I can help, get in touch and we can discuss it.
How I work
I charge by the project. Tell me what you need and I’ll quote a fair price to complete the work. I require 50% up-front and 50% when the work is complete.
My schedule is flexible and generally based on the size of your project and its urgency. When you contact me let me know how important it is to get the job done quickly and we’ll take it from there.